Prostate milking is an one of the ultimate ways to get a exhilarating male sexual stimulation. Unknown to many, the prostate gland is round mass of tissue locate in a male rectum. Milking or massaging it will often produce an incredibly exciting sexual high to the recipient if properly done. As a woman, this is one of the ways you can take charge and give your man the experience of a lifetime. Other than being enjoyable, this action has health benefits. For one, it could help overcome erectile dysfunction. Even better, it could also help eliminate prostate cancer causing bacteria. Even so, there are health dangers tied to prostate milking. They include possible risks of getting hemorrhoids. For people suffering from prostatitis, it should be avoided as it may lead to further health complications to the patient. If, however, your partner is in top notch health, this is definitely something worth trying. Basically, it can be done in two ways; internally or externally. If you don’t wish to use your hands, there are sex toy specially designed for the job. You may opt to use one instead. Whichever way you decide to go about it, take your time and make as gentle as possible for effective results. Below are steps on how to effectively carry out this act.
Some people may not be entirely comfortable with having anything up their anus. In such cases, an external stimulation would be the better choice. Here is how to go about it.
1. Make your partner lay on his back with his knees up. Ensure he’s comfortable in this position.
2. Lift up his testicles with one hand. Reach out for the perineum with your other hand. The perineum is the area between a man’s scrotum and his anus.
3. Gently rub the center of the perineum. It is advisable to lube up the area to make your work easier.
4. You will start to feel a firm round like spot (the prostate); that is your target. Gently rub this area at a slow pace.
5. Your partner should feel a sensation while you’re doing this.
6. If he admittedly feels something, push a little harder in circular motions. This should result in an intense orgasm. This method requires a little more force compared to the internal one. This is because you are not directly in contact with the gland.
With this method, it is important to ensure the anal area is clean. Get your partner to take a shower before getting down to business. It is also very recommendable for him to ensure his bowels are empty. You may choose to use gloves or to just use direct skin contact. When ready, follow the steps below.
1. The most important aspect of this process is to ensure your partner is in a comfortable position. The best would be for him to lie on his back with his legs apart.
2. Begin by massaging his testicles and the area around his anus. This should reduce the any tension your partner may have while simultaneously getting the area warmed up.
3. Ensure your nails are short and well trimmed to eliminate the possibility of discomfort to your partner. Apply lube to the anus area and to your fingers.
4. Slowly insert about two inches of your index finger into his anus. Do not rush it, take your time.
5. Move your finger around and try to locate the prostate gland.
6. Once you find it, massage it gently. Try not to push too hard as you could damage the gland resulting in prostate related complications to your partner.
7. Rhythmically move your finger in and out. This should cause a whole lot of sensations to him eventually leading him to orgasm. To prolong the sensation, you could do it while taking short breaks; enough to hold off the orgasm.
If you are looking to spice up you love life, this is one of the best ways you and your man can achieve it. It may not always work with the first trial. Don’t give up, it takes a bit of practice to get it right.